Connect the Google Assistant to VivintConnecting the Google Assistant to your Vivint SkyControl system is simple and can be done from your Google Home app. Follow the steps below to learn how.
1Open your Google Home App
- In the top left corner of the Home screen, tap Menu Menu.
- Verify that the Google Account that is listed is the Google Account you linked to Google Home. To switch accounts, tap the triangle to the right of the account name.
- Tap Explore.
- Scroll through the list of apps for the Assistant until you see Vivint Smart Home.
2Link your service
- Tap the card of the service you want to link.
- Tap Link.
- Sign in to the app using your Vivint Smart Home app credentials.
3For detailed instructions or to learn how to link to other Google Assistant apps, click here
Did this answer your question?
For more help, chat or send us a message.