Control Vivint with Google AssistantNow that you're all set up and ready to control your Vivint Smart Home with Google Assistant, just say, “Hey Google,” and then the command that you would like to give your system.
The following is a list of example commands that you can use to control your Vivint Smart Home devices:
Whether you’re coming or going, set your security system with your voice.
- “Hey Google, arm my system to (stay or away).”
- "Hey Google, is my system armed?"
Get comfortable from anywhere without having to get up.
- “Hey Google, set the temperature to 75 degrees.”
- “Hey Google, turn (up or down) the (thermostat name).”
- “Hey Google, what’s the thermostat set to?”
No more making the nightly rounds to lock up.
- “Hey Google, lock my doors.”
- “Hey Google, make sure the (lock name) is locked.”
- “Hey Google, is the (lock name) locked?”
Just speak to turn lights on or off anywhere in the house.
- “Hey Google, turn (on or off) my lights.”
- “Hey Google, set the (light name) to 50 percent.”
- “Hey Google, did I leave the (light name) on?”
Turn almost anything on or off with a single command.
- “Hey Google, turn (on or off) the (plug name).”
- “Hey Google, is my (plug name) on?”
Did this answer your question?
For more help, chat or send us a message.