Test Mode & System Tests
If any of your sensors are triggering a low battery alert or you have experienced and loss of supervision, false alarm or tamper alert, you can put your system into test mode to change the batteries or to run a test to let you know which devices are communicating to your panel and which are not.
1Go to the home screen of your SkyControl display
2Press the menu icon (3 horizontal bars) from the menu bar at the bottom of the panel
3Press the gear icon
4Enter your 4-digit PIN
5Scroll downn and tap 'Security'
6Tap 'System Test'
7To complete the test, trigger each device connected to your system:
- Door, Window, or Tilt Sensor: Open and close the door, window, or garage door the sensor is attached to.
- Motion Detector: Walk through the field of vision of the detector.
- Glass Break: Remove the cover of the detector to send a tamper signal.
- Smoke Detector: Press and hold the test button on the detector for 4 beeps.
- CO Detector: Press and hold the test button for at least 5 seconds, or until the panel responds.
- Firefighter: Remove the cover of the detector to send a tamper signal.
- Flood/Freeze Sensor: Remove the cover of the sensor to send a tamper signal.
8When you are finished testing each device, tap 'Next' from the top right corner and you will be prompted with further instructions
Did this answer your question?
For more help, chat or send us a message.