Test Mode & System Tests
If any of your sensors are triggering a low battery alert or you have experienced and loss of supervision, false alarm or tamper alert, you can put your system into test mode to change the batteries or to run a test to let you know which devices are communicating to your panel and which are not.
1Make sure your system is disarmed. From the home screen of your SkyControl, tap the menu icon in the bottom right corner
3Enter your 4-digit PIN
4Tap 'System test'
5You can now change the batteries in any of your sensors or detectors
6To complete a test, trigger each device connected to your system:
- Door, Window, or Tilt Sensor: Open and close the door, window, or garage door the sensor is attached to.
- Motion Detector: Walk through the field of vision of the detector.
- Glass Break: Remove the cover of the detector to send a tamper signal.
- Smoke Detector: Press and hold the test button on the detector for 4 beeps.
- CO Detector: Press and hold the test button for at least 5 seconds, or until the panel responds.
- Firefighter: Remove the cover of the detector to send a tamper signal.
- Flood/Freeze Sensor: Remove the cover of the sensor to send a tamper signal.
7Hit the home button to exit test mode
Did this answer your question?
For more help, chat or send us a message.