Enter Test Mode
Test Mode is a test setting on your panel that allows you to test your system and work with your sensors without setting off false alarms or causing other alerts. The main instances you would use Test Mode would be to test all of your sensors, or fix your tamper signals. To enter Test Mode, complete the following steps:
1From the home screen, tap settings
2Enter your 4-digit pin code
4Tap 'System test'
To complete the test, trigger each device connected to your system:
- Door, Window, or Tilt Sensor: Open and close the door, window, or garage door the sensor is attached to.
- Motion Detector: Walk through the field of vision of the detector.
- Glass Break: Remove the cover of the detector to send a tamper signal.
- Smoke Detector: Press and hold the test button on the detector for 4 beeps.
- CO Detector: Press and hold the test button for at least 5 seconds, or until the panel responds.
- Firefighter: Remove the cover of the detector to send a tamper signal.
- Flood/Freeze Sensor: Remove the cover of the sensor to send a tamper signal.
Did this answer your question?
For more help, chat or send us a message.